Friday, December 28, 2012

We leave today

December 28, 2012

Well, this is it. Today is the day.
In 12 hours our group will be boarding planes in Chicago and Minneapolis headed to Heathrow.

All that is left is the last minute packing.
I know I packed too much. I often do. But this time I wanted room to bring things back, so I packed a suitcase in my suitcase to use as a carry on on the way home. Maybe that's overkill... maybe that's too much.
I definitely need to weigh my bag before I leave the house. Packing for two weeks in London seems so much more difficult than packing for two weeks at the cabin. Plus we're going to the theatre and celebrating New Year's Eve, which means different clothes. (I definitely have packed too many clothes... sigh... ) It is what it is, I'm sticking with it.

The next blog will be from a student. At least one student will blog every day for the entire trip. (an occasional professor or guest may blog, we'll see)



No comments:

Post a Comment